My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and grandparents

Missie and grandparents

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie and I went to Canada in October

Missie and I went to Canada in October
Mom and Jim

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.
has a recliner and little refrig.

Missie wanted her room lime green and black

Missie wanted her room lime green and black
turned out very nice!

Left side of kitchen

Left side of kitchen

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Other half of living room

Other half of living room

Part of living room

Part of living room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Our new home!

Our new home!

Jr.s shop

Jr.s shop

2 car garage

2 car garage

This is the only way it would let me post :(

Here it is December, where has time gone. I just realized this a.m. I have not posted pics of our new home, where we moved to in May. I am really bad at blogging now :( Preston is doing great! He did have a cold, but other than that, he is doing well! We are so thankful for that.Missie loves Union Bible Academy. She has moved into the dorm so she won't have to drive 1 1/2 hrs/day and during winter it would have been hard. She loves living in dorm and having her friends there. She is in choir and absolutely loves that and travels when they travel. She is maintaining a B average, and that is great! It was a big switch to switch from ACE cirriculum to textbooks, but she has done very well. We love our home, and spending our first holidays in it! Will post some pics.

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston after his surgery

Preston after his surgery

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Interesting tidbit!

Well, my sister will probably kill me, LOL but I have to tell you that today is her birthday. I know the day is almost over, but nonetheless it is her birthday until midnight. Well, what is interesting is that she and I are NOW THE SAME AGE, until my birthday. I think that is neat. Now I am not going to tell you how old we are. But on Aug. 11th I will then change my age, and we will no longer be the same age. But I enjoy it the 2 weeks that we are!

Preston is still very jaundice. I called the neurosurgeon today to see if they had made him an appt. yet with the proper doctor, but they didn't even call me back. I guess they had nothing to tell me, so didn't call me??? I just don't want him to get real sick and start throwing up etc., and we end up taking him to the ER. I want to avoid the ER if at all possible.

He was up sitting and rocking in his chair twice today. He had OT and PT. Tomorrow he has speech and the nurse comes. His blood pressure is doing fine now that he is off his meds. I am still hoping and praying that it was the meds. and eventually it will all be flushed out of his body and we can go on with life! Things are going well, except for the jaundice.

Junior got off after about 9 hrs. instead of 10 today and I was able to go to town. I ran by a thrift store and met up with one of my friends, and all books were 4/$1. I bought several to sell. I didn't get any put on tonight. I vowed to go to bed earlier and it is now 10:25 and I am still up. I worked on altering a black & white composition book for someone to use as a journal. I hope to finish it tomorrow, only have one little thing left to do.

So I am off to bed so I can get up earlier in a.m. We need to clean house tomorrow. It doesn't even get dusted every week now, since Preston has been sick. Oh well, the dust will be here when we are dead and gone.

1 comment:

Les said...

People actually dust every week? LOL I hate to clean my own house. I only clean others for money! Still praying for Preston.