My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and grandparents

Missie and grandparents

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie and I went to Canada in October

Missie and I went to Canada in October
Mom and Jim

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.
has a recliner and little refrig.

Missie wanted her room lime green and black

Missie wanted her room lime green and black
turned out very nice!

Left side of kitchen

Left side of kitchen

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Other half of living room

Other half of living room

Part of living room

Part of living room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Our new home!

Our new home!

Jr.s shop

Jr.s shop

2 car garage

2 car garage

This is the only way it would let me post :(

Here it is December, where has time gone. I just realized this a.m. I have not posted pics of our new home, where we moved to in May. I am really bad at blogging now :( Preston is doing great! He did have a cold, but other than that, he is doing well! We are so thankful for that.Missie loves Union Bible Academy. She has moved into the dorm so she won't have to drive 1 1/2 hrs/day and during winter it would have been hard. She loves living in dorm and having her friends there. She is in choir and absolutely loves that and travels when they travel. She is maintaining a B average, and that is great! It was a big switch to switch from ACE cirriculum to textbooks, but she has done very well. We love our home, and spending our first holidays in it! Will post some pics.

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston after his surgery

Preston after his surgery

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

News!

Well, there is more news from the Watson family.

Junior worked 3 weeks at ASI, and found out they were closing down 2nd shift and thought he would be going to 1st shift. Not so! Friday the temp. agency told him that ASI got rid of all of the temps. Junior was one of them. He was disappointed. He really liked that job, and thought he would be able to stay there.
It has thrown us for a loop, again, but all the changes are especially hard on Preston. It has thrown him into depression. He has been worrying about his daddy not having a job, and asking how we will pay the bills. I have assured him he won't have to worry about it. I told him he gets a check and he will always have food to eat, and a roof over our head. Plus we told him that Junior has unemployment he can draw. He has only drawn 1 week so far. So we are trying to rise above the problems and keep on living! God knows where we are, and all about the situation. The temp. agency told Junior that he will be the 1st one to be called back to ASI when they need someone. I know when they put everyone on 1st shift, their regular full-time people had to be placed first. We understand that; Junior just had hoped he could continue working there.

Missie is going to be done all day until late tomorrow night, to Bus Convention, near Indy. The school is taking a van or bus load. Then next week she goes with her high school, and chaperones, to Muncey, to the ACE competition! Sunday night she has to do all of her songs at church. We have livestreaming, so if you would like to hear her, tune in! It starts at 6 p.m at http://www.fbhc.info/ There are 6 singing numbers to be performed and Missie is in 4 of them! That is her entries for this year's competition. It is her first competition, and actually, it is our school's first time to participate too! So it is new for all of us.

Preston has cheered up considerably today! Junior has been putting together his new bike. It is sooo pretty! Tomorrow he plans to go out and sit on it at least so Junior can adjust the handlebars, seat, etc. He has decided he doesn't want to die now, since he has seen his new bike! I know his joys in life are few, and he tends to be a worry wart. I will be glad when it does warm up so he can get out each day and ride it. That will be so good for him!

So that is the latest! Maybe next time I will have better news.

1 comment:

urhis said...

I am so sorry to hear about Junior's job. I know God will take care of you. That IS a cool bike. Have fun on it Preston....I'm ready for warm weather too!