My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My sis and her grandbaby, Elizabeth, she is a doll!

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

My nephew Will, his wife Nicole and the newest family member, my great niece Elizabeth

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Mom, me, Barb and Myles (my sis and bro)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and Uncle Myles (my brother)

Missie and grandparents

Missie and grandparents

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie at park in Brockville,Ont. Canada

Missie and I went to Canada in October

Missie and I went to Canada in October
Mom and Jim

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.

Part of Preston's room, he has large room, calls it his apt.
has a recliner and little refrig.

Missie wanted her room lime green and black

Missie wanted her room lime green and black
turned out very nice!

Left side of kitchen

Left side of kitchen

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Right side of kitchen (sunflowers)

Other half of living room

Other half of living room

Part of living room

Part of living room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Part of our dining room, it is a large room

Our new home!

Our new home!

Jr.s shop

Jr.s shop

2 car garage

2 car garage

This is the only way it would let me post :(

Here it is December, where has time gone. I just realized this a.m. I have not posted pics of our new home, where we moved to in May. I am really bad at blogging now :( Preston is doing great! He did have a cold, but other than that, he is doing well! We are so thankful for that.Missie loves Union Bible Academy. She has moved into the dorm so she won't have to drive 1 1/2 hrs/day and during winter it would have been hard. She loves living in dorm and having her friends there. She is in choir and absolutely loves that and travels when they travel. She is maintaining a B average, and that is great! It was a big switch to switch from ACE cirriculum to textbooks, but she has done very well. We love our home, and spending our first holidays in it! Will post some pics.

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston and Missie before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston before surgery

Preston after his surgery

Preston after his surgery

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Awesome Sunday!

It was an awesome day today, on the Lord's Day.

Junior and I attended church this a.m. as Missie has a cold and had a headache.
Bro. Mowery preached a wonderful message and some went to the alter.
This evening we had another great service, and then after church we had Travis and Jody Johnson and their family over for chili! We had a good time of fellowship.
Our church is praying for us concerning Preston's medication. It has caused me much anxiety wondering what we will do if the clinic does not give us the meds. Bro. Mowery preached tonight on faith; I needed that sermon. I don't have the faith I should have. I need the Lord's help. Only God can work this all out. I will be so glad when Tuesday is over and we know something. Not knowing is harder than knowing, I think.

We might get to go to my mom's for Thanksgiving! She and my stepdad want to pay our way for us to go up. We will be there about 1 1/2 days but that will be better not seeing them at all this year. I haven't seen my mom since August of 2007. I would love to go and see them, if the weather is ok. If there are snowstorms, we won't go. It is in the Lord's hands.

'Night all!

1 comment:

urhis said...

I have been away helping my mother so I had alot of catching up to do on reading your blog. I am so blessed to read how God has been working out situations in your families lives. We are trusting Him to continue to meet your needs. I'm so happy that this has been a good move for all of your family.